Use of Site:
The content of Rain Chartered Accountants Inc. website and its individual pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Our terms and conditions apply to Rain Chartered Accountants Inc. website only. Other websites linked to or from this site, as well as other services or companies referring to have their own terms and conditions, which might not necessarily coincide with ours.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided.
The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you.
our website and its related services are provided on an “as is” basis. Rain Chartered Accountants Inc is the owner of this website and exclusively reserves all associated rights and may (at any time and without notice and any liability to its users) modify or discontinue this website and its services and / or delete the data provided – whether temporarily or permanently. Rain Chartered Accountants Inc shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
Third Party Services:
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and / or be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by their own policies. We shall not be liable or responsible for any dealings or interaction with third parties.
This website may contain content that may be objectionable. Rain Chartered Accountants Inc. is not responsible for viewpoints differing from that of our users.
All information or data of any kind (including, but not limited to, text, images / graphics, videos, music / sound files and software / code), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content or the person whose user account is used.
Submission of Content:
By providing any content to our website:
- You agree to grant to Rain Chartered Accountants Inc. a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display / publish, reproduce / distribute, modify / adapt, promote, archive and translate the content. This includes creating derivative works and compilations thereof – in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media and technology known or later developed;
- You warrant that you have all legal, moral and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the right / license as above;
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason – with or without notice.
- Copying, reproducing, republishing or distributing the website and associated content, including the layout, design elements, images and text. This also applies to 'deep-linking', 'embedding' or the use of analogous technology.
- Providing any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful / illegal, harmful / abusive / tortuous, threatening / harassing / stalking, defamatory, libellous, offensive / objectionable or vulgar / obscene / pornographic. This includes content or actions designed to (or which do) interfere with or interrupt this website or any service provided; content infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; content giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or content / actions which may violate an applicable local, national or international law, including (but not limited to) laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets.